Group Manufacturing’s sheet metal facility is equipped with the latest in sheet metal fabrication technology.
With our focus on productivity each laser has a dedicated nitrogen generator reducing down time.
Also; Group utilizes AMADA CNC-controlled punching machines able to integrate special tools such as countersinks, extrusions and louvers to be punched within the program limiting secondary operations.
Running Amada and Wysong press brakes with up to 350 ton capacity for precise forming our experienced employees will ensure quality and productivity.
Our facility also contains an in-house Chem Film station enabling complete control of the final product.
GMS is committed to meeting the needs of our customers and will invest in creating long term partnerships.
Our comprehensive services and leading edge technology allow us to produce everything from a prototype product to extensive component production.
Quality, accuracy and uniformity are the result of our efficient production methods and high standards.
Sheet Metal Division Equipment
- Amada 8′ Shear w/ 6′ Squaring Arm 3/16″ Capacity
- Amada 9″ x 9″ Hydraulic Corner Notcher 1/8″ Capacity
- Di-Arco 2″ Hand Shear
- Di-Arco 6″ x 6″ Manual Notcher
- Geka Minicrop Iron Worker 3/8 Capacity
- Amada Vipros lll,3510 NT, 58 Station turret punch Press 50″ x 96.5″ Table (1 ea.)
- Amada 358 Vipros, 58 Station Turret Punch Press 50″ x 80″ Table (2 ea.)
- Amada SPH 30, 3 Station Programmable Punch Press 16″ x 36″ Travel
- Roper Whitney Kick Press
- Amada LC 3015, 3 axis, 4000 watt, Dual Pallet
- Prima Platnio 1530, 3 axis, 4000 watt, Dual Pallet
- Timesaver 137-1 HDMN 36″ Wet Speedsander
- Timesaver 960-lMW 9″ Wet Speedsander
- Ultramatic SVB 3.5 Tumbler
- Ultramatic Series 110 Model 5 Portaburr Tumbler
- Trinco Dry Blaster
- Variety of Hand Grinders and Oscillating Sanders
- Wysong MTH350-168, 14’, Hydraulic Press Brake with Numeric Control 350 Ton
- Amada HFB1254, 14′ Hydraulic Press Brake with 3D Numeric Control 140 Ton
- Amada FBD III 1030 NT, 10′ Hydraulic Press Brake with Numeric Control 100 Ton
- Amada RG1OOS 8′ Hydraulic Press Brake with Numeric Control 100Ton
- Amada RG80 8′ Hydraulic Press Brake with Numeric Control 80 Ton
- Amada RG50 6′ Hydraulic Press Brake with Numeric Control 50 Ton
- Amada RG35 4′ Hydraulic Press Brake with Numeric Control 30 Ton
- Tri-Acro 4′ Hydro-Mechanical Press Brake 15 Ton
- Di-Acro 24″ Hand Brake
- Di-Acro Hand Roller 1″ x 12″ – 3″ x 48″
- SL18 Power Roller 3″ x 48″
- Ercolina Tube Bending, 3” Capacity
- Hines Model 300 CNC-B Hydraulic Tube Bender 4” Capacity
- Ercolina Tube Notching, 1″ – 3” Capacity
- Race Industries Nct3 Auto Tapping Head for N/C Turret Punch Press (2 ea.)
Clear Alodine Station
- In-House Clear Chem Film Station meeting required MIL standards.
- Hyd-Mech Vertical Band Saw 6” Capacity
- Doringer Cold Saw 4.75″ Capacity
- Hyd-Mech DM-6 Band Saw 6″ Capacity
- Haeger Autofeed Insertion Press (2 ea.)
- Haeger Insertion Press (2 ea.)
- Variety of Pneumatic Riveters and C-Squeeze
- Panasonic “Performance Arc” Programmable Robotic Welder, 6 axis, Servo Controled
- Lincoln Tig Welder, Nema CL II (10 ea.)
- Millermatic 35 Mig Welder (6 ea.)
- Amada 125 KVA Spotwelder
- Atomic 100 KVA Spotwelder
- Siaky Spot-Welders 100 kva. (2 ea.)
- Welding Platten 5′ x 8′
- Bridgeport Mill 24” (2 ea.)
- Triple Drill Press ½” Capacity
- MetalSoft/Fabricam CAD/CAM Programming System for N/C Turret Punch Presses
- AutoCad 2000 Support & Design Software
- SolidWorks 2007 Support & Design Software